Friday, February 16, 2007

You Call This Acclamation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Many of us love snow, and the cold weather.... I am getting acclamated they say..... The great thing about this is that we all want to be here, everyone of us... It is great....However, we all miss home. They say home is where the heart is.....We are finding that home is where you make it. We have moved twice and a third time comes in two weeks..... I think I have a "T" in this task....






We are beginning to get into some of the theathre specific tasks we need in Afghanistan... Fort Riley is home to the Big Red One, there is so much history out here, I hope to get an opportunity to tour this wonderful post.. We are hearing about several changes in country... We are trying to remain focused and take one day at a time... Time is passing fast, I just pray that it continues to go by fast....

No comments: